Help Greg Bates create a lyric video for his latest single, FILL IN THE BLANK! Record a 5-10 second clip of yourself (using HD video) holding posterboard with lyrics from the chorus of “Fill in the Blank” in black ink (make it large and legible!). Upload your video to YouTube and send the YouTube link to email@example.com. Your clip may be used in the official lyric video! Full rules below.
Greg Bates Fill in the Blank Lyric Video Submission
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO SUBMIT A VIDEO
1. Conditions of Entry: By entering the Greg Bates “Fill in the Blank” Lyric Video Submission (the “Submission”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and the Big Machine Label Group (“Sponsor”), on the other. Sponsor and the website companies hosting and promoting the Submission, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Video Submission Entities. These Rules apply only to the Video Subission and not to any other Submission or contest sponsored by Sponsor or any division of the Big Machine Label Group.
3. Eligibility: You must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be at least 13 years old or older as of your date of entry. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a “Minor”), you certify that one of your parents or legal guardians has read, understood and agree to these Video Mission rules with your Entry (as hereinafter defined), and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Video Mission rules on behalf of you and themselves. Employees and agents of Sponsor, Big Machine Label Group, Universal Music Group and their respective affiliate, subsidiary, and parent companies, and advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) are ineligible to enter or participate.
4. Instructions for Video Creation:
A. Video CANNOT be longer than 15 seconds. If video is longer than 15 seconds, only 15 seconds of the video will be used. Any and all videos submitted are subject to approval by Sponsor Big Machine Label Group.
B. Video MUST include the following: Fan participant holding legible sign (black ink on white paper) displaying lyrics from the chorus of Greg Bates’s “Fill in the Blank.”
C. Video should be recorded in as high of quality as possible. High Definition [HD] is preferred.
D. Video can be recorded using any device the user chooses including, web-camera, phone-camera, hand-held camera, etc.
E. Video can be in .MOV or MP4 format only.
F. Video should be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo for viewing.
5. Use and Notification: Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions will be final, will select any number of video submissions deemed necessary for the Video Submission which is to build a lyric video from Greg Bates’s fans. Entrants who submit a video may or may not be notified if their video is selected for use in any capacity. Should Big Machine Label Group need to reach out to any entrants they will do so by email first and then direct call at any time. Big Machine Label Group of its designee may reach out for additional versions or formats of the entrants’ video. Cooperation of entrant for revisions or additional formats is not necessary but if they do choose to participate are subject to these same rules and guidelines as outlined here. This is in no way a contest or sweepstakes and no entrant submitting a video is eligible for any kind of prize or reward.
6. General: This Video Submission is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Except where prohibited by law (and except in the case of a Minor), the entry constitutes permission for the Video Submission Entities to use said Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Video Submission is subject to these Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Video Submission or these Rules. Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Video Submission Entities, and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any participation in any Video Submission-related activity or participation in this Video Submission.
FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER: This Video Submission is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Video Submission will be directed to the Sponsor. By submitting an Entry in this Video Submission and/or participating in the Video Submission, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Inc. from any Claims arising from the administration of this Video Submission. Any liability incurred by Facebook, Inc. shall be governed by, and limited to, the applicable provisions of the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
7. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Big Machine Label Group, Greg Bates, any Internet access providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this Video Submission, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or mechanically reproduced entries. If in the opinion of Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Video Submission, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Video Submission, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Video Submission and continue the Submission from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Video Submission is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees. Entrants agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in this Video Submission and/or the awarding or use of any prize awarded.
8. Collection of Information: Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party. As stated above, the Submission is not open to Minors under the age majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of thirteen (13) years and submit entries to Sponsor, Sponsor will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Submission.
9. Sponsor: Big Machine Label Group, 1219 16th Ave South, Nashville, TN 37212.