Big Machine Records
- Laura Bell Bundy joined Bobby Bones and his morning show crew last week to raise money for 30 Abes, a charity helping to feed people in Haiti. Together, the group raised over $80,000 in a "24-Hour Two Step" event in Nashville. The event was live-streamed, but in case you missed it, check out a recap video here.
- Danielle Bradbery joined Brantley Gilbert as a performer at last weekend's Chicagoland NASCAR race. Hear her incredible performance of the National Anthem here. She also stopped by 102.5 The Bull in Birmingham this week to play an acoustic set, which you can hear here.
- It has just been announced that Danielle Bradbery will join Brad Paisley has extended his Beat This Summer Tour well into the fall, with dates added right up to Thanksgiving. Chris Young and Lee Brice will continue as his openers through October, and then Danielle will take over Lee’s opening slot in November. The tour will take a two week break in late October and early November so that Brad can focus on preparing for his CMA co-hosting duties on November 6th. See a full list of tour dates here.
The Valory Music Co. * Congratulations to Justin Moore, who had the #1 song in America this week with "Point At You." He also had the #1 Country album and the #2 album overall with his new release OFF THE BEATEN PATH! Get his new album here.
- It’s been announced that The Band Perry and pop/rock group Fall Out Boy will team up for the next installment of CMT Crossroads. They’ll swap stories and vocals on one another’s songs in front of an invitation only audience in Nashville on October 2nd, and then the show will air at a later date on CMT.
- Toby Keith will be making his first ever concert appearances in Australia in 2014 with his Hammer Down Under Tour. Along for the ride, he'll be taking Eli Young Band and Kellie Pickler as supporting acts. They’ll be playing massive arenas throughout March. See a full list of tour dates here.
- Cassadee Pope's album FRAME BY FRAME will be available on October 8th. Industry and fans celebrated her upcoming release with an album premiere party and docuseries debut this past Wednesday (9/25). Hear Cassadee talk about her upcoming album in audio vignettes available to download here, here, and here.
- The Grand Ole Opry is celebrating its birthday and country music month by spreading the sounds of country music to New York City, through a partnership with Southwest Airlines, called Nashville’s New Music in New York. Cassadee Pope is among the group of artists who will perform free acoustic sets at the Southwest Porch at Bryant Park, September 30th, October 3rd and October 7th, respectively. The events will be open to the public, and as part of the promotion, Southwest and the Opry will also be giving away a VIP trip to Nashville, including admission to numerous Nashville attractions, on Opry.com/NYC. The Opry will officially celebrate with its 88th Birthday Bash in Nashville on October 4th and 5th.