Big Machine Records
- When Taylor Swift brought her Red Tour to Lincoln Financial Field over the weekend, she took some time to visit with some very special fans who couldn’t attend her show. Ryan Seacrest posted pictures of Taylor visiting patients at Seacrest Studios at Children's Hospital Philadelphia, and said, “@TaylorSwift spent some time with the kids at #seacreststudios today at Children's Hospital Philadelphia...never were smiles bigger. Thank u T.” See photos here.
- Danielle Bradbery, winner of Season 4 of ‘The Voice,’ has had a whirlwind life since taking the title in June. She performed with Hunter Hayes, who also gifted her with a guitar. She was signed to Big Machine. She is currently promoting her first single. On top of it all, she also got to meet one of her idols and her labelmate – Taylor Swift. Bradbery shared a photo of herself meeting with the country superstar, posting: ”Look who I FINALLY got to hangout with after talking about it so much…love @taylorswift13 she’s awesome.” See the photo of Danielle with Taylor below.
The Valory Music Company
- Thousands of excited fans revealed the cover for Justin Moore's new album Off The Beaten Path, slated for release September 17. Through an interactive Checkd.In campaign across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, pieces of camouflage were removed to reveal the final image each time a number of fans posted using the hashtag #OffTheBeatenPath. Within one hour of going live, #OffTheBeatenPath was trending nationally on Twitter ending with nearly 11,000 Tweets, over 5,000 Instagram photos and 10,000 Facebook impressions. Justin also gave fans a chance to win an autographed guitar! See the album cover here.
The Republic Nashville
- The Band Perry tops the charts once again with their fourth #1 song "DONE." With prominent beats, direct lyrics, unyielding vocals and a bold title, the Gold-certified smash dominates both the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts this week. “DONE.” also establishes a special songwriting milestone for Reid and Neil Perry, who co-wrote the single with John Davidson and Jacob Bryant. “Neil and I wrote ‘DONE.’ with the spirit of the underdog. We've worked a long time to get here. Celebrating 15 years since our first family band show – it’s accomplishments like this that make all the hard work count for something. We still have a long way to go, but for today we are relishing the moment,” acknowledges Reid Perry.
- In preparation for this weekend's Brickyard 400, Cassadee Pope made a visit to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. See a video recap of her visit here.
- The legendary super group, Alabama, will release a new album called ALABAMA & Friends on August 27th, featuring some of country music’s biggest stars paying tribute to the band with their own unique versions of some of the band’s biggest hits. Eli Young Band, Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, and Toby Keith are among the stars who pay tribute to Alabama on the album, plus it will include the band’s first new songs in over 10 years, “All American” and “That’s How I Was Raised.” For more information visit TheAlabamaBand.com.