Big Machine Records
- Danielle Bradbery from Team Blake was crowned the winner of The Voice and wasted no time in signing a record deal! Help us in welcoming Danielle Bradbery to the Big Machine family! Read the full story here and see her post-win interview with Jay Leno below!
- As part of her partnership with Keds, Taylor Swift recently sat down with Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor and stylist Zanna Roberts Rassi to discuss her personal style and to offer tips to young girls who may be trying to discover their own style. Taylor explained that her wardrobe is often the result of “style epiphanies.” For example the sundresses and cowboy boots phase she went through for a couple of years, or the bohemian fairy-type look that followed that. These days Taylor describes her style as “feminine, experimental and classic” and she says her “vintagey” style is inspired by the classic look of women from the 50’s and 60’s. See her interview below. You can also go here to watch her performance of her newest single "Red" live from the CMT Awards!
- Rascal Flatts will be heading overseas in early July to perform seven shows in Norway, Sweden, England and Ireland. They’re taking advantage of a two week break in their U.S. Live and Loud Tour to head to London for the second time and Norway, Sweden and Ireland for the first time in their careers. Fans in London are so excited about their return that a second show had to be added to the itinerary after the first show sold out shortly after it went on sale. For a full list of tour dates, go here.
- Big Machine has released the five-song Dance Y'all (Volume 1) EP featuring songs by Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, Laura Bell Bundy and Greg Bates. Bundy leads the Dance Y'all Experience which is currently on the road with Rascal Flatts' Live & Loud Tour. You can get the EP here.
- The Cadillac Three was a big part of this week's Online Music Awards, live streamed by MTV Networks. See the band perform "The South" here and "Party Like You" here.
- Lennon and Maisy of ABC's NASHVILLE stopped by The View this week to chat with the hosts and perform "Ho Hey." Stay tuned for the upcoming episode, which will air on July 2nd!
The Valory Music Co.
- Seventeen magazine recently published their predictions of up and comers you’ll be listening to on repeat this summer. Their list includes Kacey Musgraves, Thomas Rhett, Payton Rae, Katie Armiger, Lauren Alaina, Kristy Lee Cook and Hunter Hayes. See the full article here. You can watch TR's brand new video for "It Goes Like This" here!
- The Band Perry traveled to Elmira, New York last weekend to pay a special visit to the Food Bank of the Southern Tier. The siblings were there to help honor and recognize Kyle Halm, a resident of Pine City, N.Y., and volunteer firefighter. Kyle was voted the winner of TBP's Hometown Contest, which had fans write short essays about how they are working to help their local communities. As the winner, Kyle got a visit from the trio, who participated in a volunteer activity at the food bank and then a luncheon at the Webbs Mills Volunteer Fire Department. See a photo of Kimberly, Reid, and Neil with Kyle below and read the full story here.
- Eli Young Band has teamed up with the work-wear brand, Dickies, who will sponsor them on Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Nation Tour. As part of the sponsorship, they are giving away a trip to the final stop on the tour, August 24th at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA, including airfare, hotel accommodations, tickets to the show and passes to meet Eli Young Band. Fans can log onto the Dickies Facebook page to enter to win between July 1st and July 30th. Other prizes up for grabs will include Dickies apparel autographed by Eli Young Band. The winner will be announced on August 1, 2013. “Dickies was really a no-brainer for the four of us. They are a great American brand,” said Eli Young Band bass player Jon Jones. “Their reputation for making hard working clothing that stands the test of time is something we all identify with and really respect.”
- Elle Magazine recently published their list of the 10 “Up-and-Coming” artists to watch in country music, and we don’t mean to make light, but they didn’t exactly got out on a limb and we’d say more than a few of their picks are far beyond up-and-coming. But, for what it’s worth, the artists they think you should keep your eye on include Dustin Lynch, Jana Kramer, Kacey Musgraves, Florida Georgia Line, Hunter Hayes, Kip Moore, Thompson Square, Scotty McCreery, Little Big Town and Eric Church. Read the full article here.
- To coincide with Florida Georgia Line having Billboard's #1 Country Album this week, VEVO has released the newest video in their VEVO LIFT exclusive. See "Becoming: Florida Georgia Line" below or watch on VEVO here.