NASHVILLE, TN (February 12, 2016) – After making a huge splash at his first Country Radio Seminar (CRS), Brett Young today releases his debut, self-titled EP. Available now at digital retailers, the six-song BRETT YOUNG EP was produced by two-time ACM Producer of the Year Dann Huff (Taylor Swift, Reba, Steven Tyler) and features his lead single “Sleep Without You.” He previewed the upbeat love song, which goes for adds at radio on April 11, to well-received crowds this week, performing at a handful of events around town, including the Republic Nashville Happy Hour alongside label mate Cassadee Pope.
“This week has been beyond what I ever imagined,” expressed Young. “I am so thankful that Country radio has been so receptive to my music, and I look forward to getting on the road to play for more of you very soon.”
Young, who has a publishing deal with Big Machine Music, co-wrote all of the tracks. He has gathered quite a cult following in “Caliville” – the world between Young’s SoCal roots and his Music City coming-of-age. His songwriting credits – and inspirations – are extensive with his insightful music appearing on shows like Chrisley Knows Best (USA), Real World (MTV) and Kourtney and Kim Take New York (E!).
BRETT YOUNG EP Track Listing:
- “Sleep Without You”(Brett Young, Kelly Archer, Justin Ebach)
- “You Ain’t Here to Kiss Me”(Brett Young, Matt Alderman, Tiffany Goss)
- “Left Side of Leavin’” (Brett Young, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
- “In Case You Didn’t Know”(Brett Young, Tyler Reeve, Kyle Schilenger, Trent Tomlinson)
- “Like I Loved You”(Brett Young, Jesse Lee)
- “Beautiful Believer”(Brett Young, Jason Adamo, Annie Wildgen)
For more information and upcoming tour dates, visit BrettYoungMusic.com.