Courtesy of BMLG Records
NASHVILLE, TENN. (May 19, 2020) — It’s “Beer:30” and global superstars FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE are cracking open their 6-Pack EP, out Friday (5/22). This latest batch of tracks is available for preorder today (5/19) at all streaming platforms and digital retailers, plus offers a taste of their much-anticipated fifth studio album on BMLG Records due later this year.
Tapping a refreshing sense of in-the-moment optimism despite uncertain times, FGL teamed up with co-producer Corey Crowder for a variety of new Country jams. The duo matches trailblazing sonics with uplifting themes and acclaimed lyrical prowess, as they begin their next creative chapter. From party-thumping anthems filled with cans-up twang, to gratitude-building ballads, its assortment of flavors is perfect for summer and served up with an edgy, carpe diem-style twist.
“This 6-Pack is like a variety pack – there is a little something for everybody: a love song, party songs, and songs that bring us together,” shares FGL. “We’ve been working real hard in the studio, and are just super excited to have new music out.”
Florida Georgia Line’s 6-Pack EP Track Listing:
1. “Beer:30” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith, Ernest Keith Smith
2. “Ain’t Worried Bout It” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip
3. “Second Guessing (From Songland)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Shane McAnally, Griffen Palmer, Benjamin Simonetti, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton
4. “Countryside” – Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose, Michael Whitworth
5. “U.S. Stronger” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley
6. “I Love My Country” – Kane Brown, Corey Crowder, Chase McGill, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Will Weatherly
Appearing as guest recording artists on season two of NBC’s groundbreaking songwriting series, Songland, FGL selected a slow-groove ballad by songwriter Griffen Palmer paired with show producer Shane McAnally. Available now, stream/download “Second Guessing” and watch last night’s (5/18) episode and music video.
Surpassing 14.3 MILLION global streams to date, FGL’s “thunderous ode to down-home living” (Esquire), “I Love My Country,” is fast-approaching Top 10 at Country radio. The country-to-the-core smash adds to their genre-defining career tallying 21 RIAA-certified singles and four certified albums.