New Track “Already Yours” Available Now
NASHVILLE, TN (Feb. 17, 2023)– GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter Kristian Bush will release the final installment of his four-album layered release 52-This Year on March 10 via Big Machine Label Group. To preview the finale of the year-long project, Bush shared the album’s lead single today on all streaming services. “Already Yours” is an infectious, melody-driven love song that celebrates true and instant love.
“It’s strange that we don’t have names for certain feelings even with all of the words we have in the English language,” Kristian says. “But the feeling you get when you realize someone you have just met feels like someone you’ve known for lifetimes is the feeling this entire song is about.”
Pre-add and pre-save 52- This Year HERE.
Listen to “Already Yours” HERE.
Watch the “Already Yours” lyric video HERE.
With 52-This Year, the solo artist and Sugarland founder will have completed a remarkable four albums within the span of one year—the same number of albums released by the Grammy-Award winning Sugarland to date. Across the 52 songs (one for each year of his life) and especially in the final 14, the multi-faceted singer/songwriter embraces his wisdom and experiences accumulated from decades spent in the music business.
The album title draws its name from the lyrics of the album’s final song, the deeply personal “New Year’s Resolution #7,” which Kristian wrote beside a fireplace on New Year’s Day 2016 while both reflecting and looking to the future.
“I was making a list of the things I wanted to do, what I wanted to change, and what I thought I got right last year that I should keep up,” Kristian says. “It is the truth of me, the closest you will probably ever get to knowing me, so it seems appropriate as the title to this final volume of 52.”
With more than three decades of music industry experience on his back, Kristian continues to reinvent himself and expand his craft while staying true to himself and still somehow keeping his eye on the stretch goal. While juggling his impressive four-album release, Kristian launched and continues to deliver his weekly podcast, 52-The Podcast, that track-by-track explores the connection between his new songs and his past hits, produces his streaming phenom find Megan Moroney, leads his record label/publishing company Songs of the Architect, writes, records and performs with his Rock band Dark Water and his Folk Rock duo Billy Pilgrim and stays engaged with Sugarland’s audience – especially in light of the duo’s impending 20-year anniversary.
“Fans have a true opportunity right now – between technology and timing – to hear a year in the life of a creator,” Kristian says. “I’m filled with gratitude for the support of the people who said yes over the last 30 years. Their timing was so unique that it helped me make my own fingerprint and that fingerprint is so unique that I hope someone sees what I’ve been able to accomplish and create and it gives them permission to know it’s possible.”
52- This Year Track Listing
- “Can’t Fix” | Kristian Bush, Connie Harrington
- “Already Yours” | Kristian Bush, Andy Alberts, Andrew DeRoberts
- “This Is How Love Sounds” | Kristian Bush, Jeff Cohen, Jon Nite
- “The Space Between Us” | Kristian Bush, Benji Shanks
- “If I Could Be” | Kristian Bush, Connie Harrington, Paul Plissey
- “Let It Be Me” | Kristian Bush, Brandon Bush, JT Harding
- “Love and Blue Jeans (feat. Billy Pilgrim)” | Rodney Clawson, Luke Dick, Shane McAnally
- “Going Out of Business” | Kristian Bush, Jeff Trott
- “Victory Lap” | Kristian Bush, Jeff Trott
- “First Glass of Wine” | Kristian Bush, Benji Shanks
- “Longneck with Jesus (feat. Billy Pilgrim)” | Kristian Bush, Marty Dodson, Paul Overstreet
- “What Love Is” | Kristian Bush, Phil Barton, Liz Rose
- “If You Gotta Go Now” | Kristian Bush, Jeff Cohen, Matt Thiessen
- “New Year’s Resolution #7” | Kristian Bush