NEWLYWED CARLY PEARCE GRACES NASHVILLE LIFESTYLES FEBRUARY COVER
Courtesy of Nashville Lifestyles
NASHVILLE, TN (February 5, 2020) – Love is undoubtedly in the air for newlywed CARLY PEARCE. The chart-topper stuns alongside her husband Michael Ray on the February cover of Nashville Lifestyles, on stands now, and embraces the mood with a new steamy track ahead of her Valentine’s Day album release on Big Machine Records. Hear the story behind the Hillary Lindsey, Josh Kear and Gordie Sampson-penned track “You Kissed Me First,” available now.
Carly’s self-titled sophomore collection lingers through 13 progressions of the emotion with advance previews out now – the flirtatious “Call Me,” “Closer To You,” “Heart’s Going Out Of It’s Mind;” introspective “It Won’t Always Be Like This” and remorseful Top 15-and-rising duet “I Hope You’re Happy Now.” The latter has already spent two weeks at No. 1 on SiriusXM’s The Highway. Limited addition album packages are also available for pre-order at CarlyPearce.com.
CARLY PEARCE is already being met with early admiration from critics:
"...a testament to how good she feels in her skin and in her sound."
"...the perfect soundtrack to your Valentine's Day…"
– E! News
“…stately midtempo musings on growing up (‘It Won’t Always Be Like This’) and the relentlessness of heartbreak (‘Love Has No Heart’).”
– Rolling Stone
“Carly Pearce effectively rolls her eyes at the electro-country mainstream with her self-titled second album, doubling down on the traditional bent of her ‘Every Little Thing’ breakout. Choosing banjos over beats, her brightly textured take on country pop offers evidence of a new diva in the making.”
– Nashville Lifestyles
"…the album promises plenty of sass and heart.”
“It’s safe to say that regardless of your Valentine’s Day plans, you have something to look forward to.”
– Vents Magazine
CARLY PEARCE TRACK LIST:
1. “Closer To You” | Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges – LISTEN
2. “Call Me” | busbee, Emily Shackelton, Phillip Sweet, Jimi Westbrook – LISTEN
3. “I Hope You’re Happy Now (Carly Pearce and Lee Brice)” | Carly Pearce, Luke Combs, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton – LISTEN
4. “Dashboard Jesus” | Victoria Banks, Sara Haze, Emily Shackelton
5. “Halfway Home” | Carly Pearce, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
6. “Heart’s Going Out Of Its Mind” | Carly Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Laura Veltz – LISTEN
7. “Finish Your Sentences (Carly Pearce and Michael Ray)” | Kelsea Ballerini, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett
8. “It Won’t Always Be Like This” | Carly Pearce, Sam Ellis, Natalie Hemby – LISTEN
9. “Lightning In A Bottle” | Hannah Ellis, Anna Vaus
10. “Love Has No Heart” | Sara Haze, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen
11. “Woman Down” | Shane McAnally, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
12. “You Kissed Me First” | Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson – LISTEN
13. “Greener Grass” | Hillary Lindsey, Jonny Price, Ben West
Lighting a fire with her debut album EVERY LITTLE THING, the No. 1 PLATINUM-certified title track designated Carly as the highest charting solo female debut since July 2015. A loyal advocate of Country music’s legacy and future, she has performed at the Grand Ole Opry more than 75 times since her debut while the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum® partnered on Unbroken Circle: Exploring Country Music History with Carly Pearce. She will continue supporting the genre as part of All For The Hall line-up alongside Keith Urban and more, on February 10 at Bridgestone Arena. Adding slots on major tours with Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts, Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean, Carly has become “Country’s ‘it’ girl” (ABC Radio) while in pursuit of her childhood dream. Carly hits the road this year on the WE ARE OLD DOMINION TOUR. For a full list of tour dates and latest album details, visit CarlyPearce.com.