New Album AIN’T MY LAST RODEO Available Now
Album Release Show Takes Over Downtown Nashville
Tune In: Riley to Perform on GMA Friday, October 20
Nashville, TN (October 17, 2023) – Doing something “Different ‘Round Here,” multi-PLATINUM hitmaker Riley Green celebrated the release of his highly anticipated new album Ain’t My Last Rodeo(available now via BMLG Records), by raising more than $50,000 for his newly-created Buford Bonds Charitable Fund which will support various veteran organizations. Thousands gathered at Nashville’s Walk of Fame Park, joining Green for a special over-capacity album release show. Green will continue the celebration this week with a performance on ABC’s Good Morning America this Friday, October 20.
Listen to Ain’t My Last Rodeo HERE
The 12-track project delivers more of the signature no-gimmick, undeniably Country sound fans have come to know, love and obsess over from the star and includes his current Top 20-and-climbing single with his former tourmate on “Different ‘Round Here (featuring Luke Combs).” The music and lyrics, both heavily influenced by blue-collar roots, small town life and slower way of life, exemplify Green’s homage to his experiences, beliefs, passions and love of family. The title bares its name from a poignant track on the album, “My Last Rodeo,” which Green wrote solo following one of the final conversations he had with his late Grandaddy Buford Green near the end of his life. Buford was the brains behind converting Riley’s great-grandparents’ home into the Golden Saw Music Hall and is credited for Riley’s musical appreciation, education and inspiration, while his Granddaddy Lyndon can be attributed for Riley’s love of the outdoors. Proceeds from Thursday night’s album release event will go to the newly minted Buford Bonds Charitable Fund which honors his late grandfathers and provides resources for a variety of charities including those supporting veterans.
“We’ve been playing some of these new songs out on the road this summer and I’m excited to share them with the world,” said Green. “My grandaddies were huge inspirations on me, my songwriting and what is most important to me. Thursday night was a blast, but it also means a lot to mark the occasion by honoring them and raising money for some great charities that they would have been proud to support.”
Aint My Last Rodeo Album Release Show Presented by Crown Royal invited 300+ veterans to be a part of the sold-out audience. In addition to sponsoring the event Crown Royal, the award-winning whisky brand dedicated to serving the military community, invited members from CreatiVets non-profit organization whose mission is to provide wounded veterans. These honored guests spent time with the country singer backstage for a private meet and greet before the show.
Providing a taste of what fans can expect on his upcoming 2024 Ain’t My Last Rodeo Tour, Green’s upcoming tourmate Ella Langley opened the show. Long-time songwriting collaborators Erik Dylan and Wyatt McCubbin surprised the crowd.
Ain’t My Last Rodeo Track List:
1. “Damn Country Music” – (Jessi Alexander, Cary Barlowe, Josh Thompson)
2. “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That No More” – (Riley Green, Chris Lindsey, Aimee Mayo)
3. “Mississippi Or Me” – (Riley Green, Tyler Reeve, Josh Thompson)
4. “Different ‘Round Here (featuring Luke Combs)” – (Riley Green, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton)
5. “Ain’t Like I Can Hide It” – (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
6. “Copenhagen® In A Cadillac® (featuring Jelly Roll)” – (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin)
7. “Damn Good Day To Leave” – (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Jonathan Singleton, Nick Walsh)
8. “My Last Rodeo” – (Riley Green)
9. “Workin’ On Me” – (Riley Green, Rhett Akins, Randy Montana)
10. “Raised Up Right” – (Riley Green, Jeremy Bussey, Chris Dubois, Lynn Hutton)
11. “God Made a Good Ol’ Boy” – (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
12. “Ain’t My Damn To Give” – (Tucker Beathard, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton)