Cover Art Courtesy of BMLG Records
NASHVILLE, TN (August 2, 2019) – Chart-topper RILEY GREEN will release his debut album DIFFERENT ‘ROUND HERE September 20 via BMLG Records. The 14-track project has already produced No. 1 hit “There Was This Girl” and features his latest endeavor “I Wish Grandpa’s Never Died,” a song People praised “might take him to a whole new stratosphere,” and one he shares co-writing credits posthumously alongside his two grandfathers.
“I started putting out music independently to have material to do shows around Alabama and Georgia,” shares Green. “Here we are just a year or so later and I’m still that same guy from Alabama, just singing those songs on a bigger stage. Those and each of these songs are a part of my life and I’m ready to play them out on the road!”
Highlighting his Southern roots and relatability, Green co-wrote each track offering a perspective Rolling Stone Country describes as “Drinks-in-the-air Nineties country at an Alabama vs. Auburn tailgate.” He recorded DIFFERENT ROUND HERE alongside producer Dann Huff and executive producer Jimmy Harnen.
DIFFERENT ROUND HERE TRACK LIST:
1. “There Was This Girl” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan
2. “Different ‘Round Here” | Riley Green, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton
3. “Same Old Song” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Jonathan Singleton
4. “In A Truck Right Now” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana
5. “Hard To Leave” | Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Randy Montana
6. “I Wish Grandpa’s Never Died” | Riley Green, Lendon Bonds, Buford Green
7. “Bettin’ Man” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Jonathan Singleton
8. “Numbers On The Cars” | Riley Green
9. “My First Everything” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Tyler Reeve, Justin Weaver
10. “In Love By Now” | Riley Green, Rhett Akins, Marv Green, Ben Hayslip
11. “Get That Man A Beer” | Riley Green, Jonathan Singleton, Channing Wilson
12. “Break Up More Often” | Riley Green, Chris DuBois, Lynn Hutton
13. “Running With An Angel” | Riley Green
14. “Outlaws Like Us” | Riley Green, Erik Dylan
With a passion for performing and directly connecting with audiences, Green has let his fans lead the way when it comes to his music. Playing unreleased songs at his shows, audiences immediately reacted to current single “In Love By Now” which is now ascending at Country radio and Billboard has deemed, “a rambunctious uptempo song with prominent pedal steel and a hooky Telecaster riff,” with “a ’90s country vibe.” Green’s latest release was prompted when a fan video quickly garnered over one million views of an acoustic rendition of “I Wish Grandpa’s Never Died,” which led him back to the studio to cut the song as it became an instant fan-favorite on social media and at live shows.
Named an “Artist To Watch” by Rolling Stone Country, Taste of Country, Whiskey Riff, Sounds Like Nashville and iHeartRadio – Green was also selected as a CMT “Listen Up Artist” and MusicRow 2019 “Next Big Things.”
Currently on the road with Brad Paisley’s 2019 WORLD TOUR, Green joins Jon Pardi’s HEARTACHE MEDICATION TOUR in the fall before embarking on his headline GET THAT MAN A BEER TOUR. For a full list of dates and more, visit RileyGreenMusic.com.