NASHVILLE, TN (August 22, 2016) – GRAMMY Award-Winning Country legend Ronnie Dunn will release his Big Machine Label Group debut album TATTOOED HEART on October 21. The highly-anticipated release will be available for pre-order on September 23 and features his current single “Damn Drunk” with Kix Brooks out now. Watch the video here. The 12 tracks were recorded in Nashville with Rascal Flatts’ Jay Demarcus serving as producer on 11 of them and longtime pal Reba McEntire contributing to “Still Feels Like Mexico” with Tommy Lee James producing.
“I had a lot of fun making this album. Jay and I really clicked in the studio and we were both really proud of the final product,” expressed the 28-time ACM Award winner and 26-time chart-topping superstar. “I branched out of my comfort zone while writing and listening to a ton of music. At the suggestion of my daughter, I even recorded an Ariana Grande song. Ironically, it became the title of the album.”
- “Ain’t No Trucks in Texas” | Tony Martin, Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher
- “Damn Drunk” with Kix Brooks | Liz Hengber, Alex Kline, Ben Stennis
- “I Worship the Woman You Walked On” | Bob DiPiero, Mitzi Dawn Jenkins, Tony Mullins
- “That’s Why They Make Jack Daniels” | Jim Collins, Tom Hambridge, Tony Martin
- “I Put That There” | Deric Ruttan, Jonathan Singleton
- “Young Buck” | Jaren Johnston, Jeremy Stover
- “I Wanna Love Like That Again” | Ronnie Dunn
- “Still Feels Like Mexico” featuring Reba McEntire | Tommy Lee James, Jon Randall
- “Tattooed Heart” | Antonio Dixon, Kenneth Edmonds, Sean Forman, Ariana Grande, Matt Squire, Leon Thomas, Khristopher Van Riddick Tynes
- “This Old Heart” | Jim Beavers, Jonathan Singleton
- “Only Broken Heart in San Antone” | Steve Bogard, Jeff Stevens
- “She Don’t Honky Tonk No More” | Ronnie Dunn, Nikki Fernandez
“…an unmistakable, indelible voice force in our format for more than a quarter of a century…” (All Access), Dunn is busier than ever. Back by popular demand, Country residency REBA, BROOKS & DUNN: Together in Vegas is back for select dates in November and December before returning again in 2017 to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. He is also featured on Jake Owen’s current single “American Country Love Song.” For more dates and information, visit RonnieDunn.com.