Courtesy of BMLG Records
Chart-topping Songwriter & Artist Offers Up Solo Country Tracks
First Preview with “Float Your Boat” Available Now
NASHVILLE, TN (August 22, 2016) – Diving into his first solo project, Ryan Follese (pronounced fall-uh-ZAY) offers up his Country debut on BMLG Records September 2. The self-titled EP features six tracks, all of which Ryan co-wrote. The album was recorded in Nashville with producers Dann Huff and Cameron Montgomery. The breezy lead, “Float Your Bloat,” premiered on SiriusXM’s The Highway and immediately gained traction on the iTunes Country Songs chart selling nearly 30,000 downloads to date, in addition to over 827,000 streams on Spotify in just eight short weeks. Listen now: http://smarturl.it/FloatBoatLyricsVEVO.
During his successful run fronting American Music Award-winning band Hot Chelle Rae, Ryan co-wrote their 3X Platinum #1 worldwide smash “Tonight, Tonight” and toured in 16 countries, including arena dates with Taylor Swift, as well as performing on the 2012 CMT Music Awards with Lady Antebellum. Since then, however, his sensibilities have naturally gravitated from his early Pop/Rock accomplishments towards storytelling lyrics and a Country musicality as he carves out his own voice. The transition is no surprise. The multiple-octave male vocalist grew up just outside of Nashville surrounded with the Country music of his chart-topping songwriter parents Keith (Tim McGraw’s “Something Like That” | Faith Hill’s “The Way You Love Me”) and Adrienne (Lady Antebellum’s “Long Gone” | Martina McBride’s “I Love You”).
RYAN FOLLESE EP TRACK LIST:
1. Put A Label On It | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery
2. Wilder | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery
3. One Thing Right | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery
4. Lose A Little Sleep | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery
5. Growing Up | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery, Josh Montgomery
6. Float Your Boat | Ryan Follese, Adrienne Follese, Jamie Follese, Keith Follese, Cameron Montgomery
As Ryan traverses the country introducing his fresh sound to radio and fans – new and old – he will continue creating more music for a full-length album. Visit RyanFollese.comfor updates or follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.