Album Cover Courtesy of The Valory Music Co.
NASHVILLE, TN (April 1, 2022) – 5X GRAMMY® Awards nominee Thomas Rhett delivers “his most substantive material” (USA Today) today with the release of his sixth studio album WHERE WE STARTED via The Valory Music Co. A decade into his recording career — spawning 18 chart-topping hits and the longest current active streak of No. 1s in the format (Mediabase/Country Aircheck Chart) — the superstar details the path to the beginning with a showcase of prolific songwriting, sonic trailblazing and unstoppable momentum across 15 tracks. Delivering “essential listening” (Music Row), Thomas Rhett collaborates with Katy Perry for the dramatic roots-pop title track and Riley Green on the weekend-anytime groove of “Half Of Me,” while Tyler Hubbard and Russell Dickerson appear on the sobering “Death Row” — a song Billboard praises as “one of the most impactful, real country songs you’ll hear this year.”
Alongside early critical praise, the MULTI-PLATINUM entertainer has set multiple national appearances this week. Tonight, he takes fans from the songwriting room to the arena with Amazon Music Presents Thomas Rhett: The Live Experience. The event will stream live beginning at 7:00P CT via the Amazon Music channel on Twitch, on Prime Video, and within the Amazon Music mobile app via Twitch. Fans can also listen throughout the weekend as Thomas Rhett takes over SiriusXM’s The Highway ahead of his iHeartCountry Album Release Party on Monday, April 4 at 9:00P CT via iHeartRadio’s official YouTube channel and iHeartCountry Radio channel. He will also debut new songs on TODAY on Tuesday, April 5 and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Wednesday, April 6.
Fans will continue to have a front row seat to new music this year on Thomas Rhett’s headlining BRING THE BAR TO YOU TOUR – launching on June 17. Tickets are available at ThomasRhett.com/Tour.
Ten years after signing his first record deal with Big Machine Label Group’s The Valory Music Co., arena-packing superstar Thomas Rhett — dubbed “the most reliable maker of No. 1 singles in country music” (Variety) — has 18 MULTI-PLATINUM and GOLD-certified No. 1 hits, 12 BILLION streams and the longest current active streak of consecutive No. 1s in the format (Mediabase/Country Aircheck Chart). Declared “a prince in the genre” (USA Today), he has been honored with eight ACM Awards including Entertainer of the Year, two CMA Awards, five GRAMMY® Awards nominations, plus trophies from the CMT Music Awards, Billboard Awards and iHeartRadio Awards, in addition to being recognized with two CMA Triple Play awards for penning three No. 1 songs within a 12-month period. The superstar’s sixth studio album WHERE WE STARTED (The Valory Music Co.) is available now. Inspired by family, friends and love of the outdoors, Thomas Rhett founded the Dos Primos Tequila Company alongside his cousin Jeff Worn in 2018.
WHERE WE STARTED Track List:
1. ”The Hill” | Lori McKenna, Jordan Reynolds, Emily Weisband
2. ”Church Boots” | Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Ernest Keith Smith
3. ”Bass Pro Hat” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Joshua Miller, Josh Thompson
4. ”Anything Cold” | Thomas Rhett, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally
5. “Angels” | Thomas Rhett, Julian Bunetta, Jaten Dimsdale, Josh Thompson
6. ”Half Of Me” (featuring Riley Green) | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Will Bundy, Josh Thompson
7. ”Bring The Bar” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Parker Welling
8. ”Paradise” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Ernest Keith Smith, Josh Thompson
9. “Death Row” (featuring Tyler Hubbard, Russell Dickerson) | Thomas Rhett, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley
10. ”Mama’s Front Door” | Thomas Rhett, Matt Dragstrem, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill
11. ”Slow Down Summer” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Sean Douglas, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley
12. ”Simple As A Song” | Thomas Rhett, Luke Laird, Josh Thompson
13. ”Us Someday” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Jesse Frasure, Amy Wadge
14. ”Somebody Like Me” | Thomas Rhett, Rhett Akins, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson
15. ”Where We Started (with Katy Perry) | Thomas Rhett, Jon Bellion, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley